Talented new projects from the Czech Republic will appear on the same stage as global stars such as Liam Gallagher, Kraftwerk, Primal Scream, and Morcheeba.
One of the new things at this year’s Metronome Festival Prague will be the finals of Radio Wave’s seventh annual Czeching where musical projects will compete to win the competition. Guests can not only look forward to this exciting event, as well as an expanded festival ground with a large night-time stage. The last open-air performed doesn’t mean the end, because the party lasts until morning!
This will be the first time the finals of Radio Wave’s Czeching project will be at the Metronome Festival. All the nominees will perform on Saturday 22, 2019 at Radio Wave’s Czeching Showcase stage. Metronome thus wants to present global stars and noteworthy smaller projects. The winner of the competition will be selected by an international panel of judges.
- ISIC card holders are eligible for a 15% discount
- ITIC card holders (teachers can purchase special edition VIP tickets for the price of general admission until the end of April
- Česká spořitelna can get a 15% discount
- Guests under 18 years of age can purchase junior tickets for 55.00 EUR
- ZTP and ZTP/P card holders (disabled individuals) can purchase two-day tickets for a discounted 55.00 EUR
- Children under 140 cm or 12 years of age have free access and will receive a ticket on the spot
- VIP tickets include access to a VIP zone with guaranteed excellent spot on the main stage stand, an exclusive dedicated bar, comfortable facilities and other exclusive services.