- An expanded festival grounds
- Green spaces and places to rest and relax
- Terrace seating on stands
- Food zones with a broad selection of refreshments
- A cashless payment system
- Reduced time waiting in line
- Over 200+ comfortable vacuum toilets
- A large selection of bars
VÝSTAVIŠTĚ PRAHA HOLEŠOVICE
The Výstaviště exhibition ground was built for the National Exhibition in 1891. Since then, it’s been used for trade shows, cultural events, concerts, and festivals. The diverse spaces and facilities offer an ideal venue for an event like Metronome. On top of that, the complex is easily accessible from downtown Prague and many people consider it part of the city’s centre.
STROMOVKA – THE ROYAL GAME RESERVE
The Metronome Festival Prague will take place at the Výstaviště Praha exhibition grounds for the third year in a row, right next to the Royal Game Reserve, more commonly known as Stromovka. The park was probably founded by King Ottokar II of Bohemia in 1268 as part of the royal estates. It was opened to the public as an English-style park in 1804 in more or less its current appearance. Stromovka is a traditional spot to meet, relax, and play right in the heart of Prague, making it popular with inhabitants and visitors alike.